Restaurant Week Coming to Elmhurst: Feb 23 to March 2
Whether you’re in the mood to try something new or just looking for a great deal on an old favorite, Elmhurst’s City Centre’s upcoming Restaurant Week is sure to whet your appetite. Following is a list of a few specials we’re sure you’ll want to check out. See the Elmhurst City Centre website for details on these deals and more.
Deals You Won’t Want to Miss
- Beerhead Bar & Eatery $10 slider trio, including the Angry Carne, Achiote Pork and BLT.
- Elmhurst Brewing Company $7 wings or EBC Burger w/fries.
- Meatheads free fries with the purchase of an entrée.
- Nu Crepes $8 Savory and Sweet Combo Special.
Prix Fixe Meal Specials
- Cottage Hill Station $20 meal with options including pretzel bites, Dean’s Chicken Sandwich, Pretzel Bread Pudding with Bourbon Salted Caramel Sauce, S’mores Skillet, and more.
- Francesca’s Amici $23 lunch and $33 dinner with options including Calamari Fritti, Salmon can asparagi, Tiramisu, Gnocchi con Ricotta and more.
- Livia Italian Eatery $29 meal with options including Speck & Burrata Toast, Black Pepper Shrimp and Polenta, Little Gem Lettuces, Lobster Risotto & Shaved Truffle and more.
- One Fifty One Kitchen | Bar $14.95 lunch with options for soups, salads and sandwiches and $29 dinner with options including Brussel Sprouts, Shrimp & Grits, Butternut Squash Risotto, Cookie Skillet and more.
- Pints $16 dinner with with options including Cauliflower Bites, Bang Bang Chicken Sandwich and more.
- Red Arrow Tap Room $12.99 lunch with options including Red Arrow Grassfed Burger with side, Smoked Brisket Sandwich with side and more and $19.99 dinner with options including Baby Back Rack of Ribs, Three Meat Platter and more.
- Sakana Japanese Fusion $21.99 dinner with options including Mini Crab, Gyoza, Cucumber Salad, Happy Tuna, Chicken Katsu Dinner, Pad Thai Chicken, Fried Thai Banana, Machi Ice Cream and more.
- Sushi Time $49.95 dinner for two including select appetizers, sushi rolls, entrées and beverages.
- Victory Meat and Seafood $32 dinner with options including appetizers, Chicken Saltimbocca, Orecchiette Rapini & Sausage, Triple Chocolate Cake, a wine pairing and more and a $40 dinner with options including Roasted Oysters, Joe’s Famous Meatballs, Crisp Brick Chicken, Prime Center Cut Skirt Steak, Cannoli, Tiramisu and more.
Very Special Drink Specials
- $1 small coffee at Brewpoint Coffee on Park.
- Pilot Pete’s $3 First Class Fly by Coffee with Belgian Dark Chocolate Dipped Happy Morning Bar.
- Red Arrow Tap Room all beer is 40 cents an ounce on Tuesday.
Sweets You Can’t Beat
- Edible Arrangements $5 for fruit salad, chocolate dipped strawberries cone, or chocolate dipped apple bites.
- Fitz’s Pub free brownie and ice cream with meal purchase.
- Different deal every day at Kilwin’s Elmhurst – caramel apples, fudge, waffle cones, shredded hot chocolate and more.
- Red Arrow Tap Room complimentary dessert with total tab over $25.
Visit the Elmhurst City Centre website for a complete list of Elmhurst’s Restaurant Week specials.