Catherine Hogan - REALTOR®
I have lived in Elmhurst since 1987, and pride myself on my knowledge of the area and my ability to bring people together to achieve their real estate goals. Client satisfaction is my first priority and the focus of my work is to make your real estate experience a positive one!
• Former Holder Series 7, 63, 24 Securities Licenses
• Northwestern University, Evanston, IL
• Maine South High School, Park Ridge, IL
• First time buyers
• Move up buyers
• Home valuation
• Prairie Path
What I Like About Our Community
• Elmhurst Public Library and Wilder Park
• Accessibility to expressways, location
• Tree Town Co-operative Nursery School teacher
• Access Sports for children with disabilities
• Founder Annie Ryan 1 mile dash, benefits Mid-West Children’s Brain Tumor Center
I started my career at Rose & Co. Investment Brokers, Inc. in Chicago where I became Vice President of New Accounts and Corporate Training Supervisor. I also worked at LaSalle Brokerage Services, Inc., a division of LaSalle National Bank. My husband John and I live in Elmhurst with our 4 children and a yellow lab mix named Lady who “rescued” us last year!