The spring market did NOT disappoint. Based on an unusually active winter market, low inventory, low interest rates, and positive signs of an economy re-opening, we anticipated a swift, if not full
Around Town: Elmhurst Emergency Resources
Dated: June 15 2020
Elmhurst has many reliable resources for finding information in an urgent situation. Following is a list of a few of the many resources available to Elmhurst residents. At LW Reedy, we believe we're always in a position to learn. Please share any official city or organization resources we're missing by commenting on the Facebook post featuring this blog post on our Facebook page or emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Alerts and subscriptions:
- Elmhurst CodeRED alert system.
- City of Elmhurst news subscription.
- City of Elmhurst Premise Alert Program.
- City of Elmhurst COVID-19 Alerts.
- Elmhurst Park District news subscription.
- Elmhurst Public Library news subscription.
- City of Elmhurst Facebook.
- City of Elmhurst Twitter.
- Elmhurst City Centre Facebook.
- Elmhurst Police Department Facebook.
- Alderman Bob Dunn, 2nd Ward, Facebook.
- Alderman Michael Braum, 3rd Ward, Facebook.
- Alderman Dannee Polomsky, 3rd Ward, Facebook.
- Alderman Noel Talluto, 4th Ward, Facebook.
- Alderman Tina Park, 5th Ward, Facebook.
Etown Lowdown Podcast.
- Elmhurst Memorial Hospital Emergency Department.
- City of Elmhurst Stormwater Management flooding emergency information.
- Elmhurst District 205 school closures.
- Elmhurst District 205 news.
This is far from an exhaustive list of resources. What have we missed? Please share your official city or organization resources on our Facebook page or by emailing us at email@example.com. If there's any way we can be of help to you and your family, please reach out to your LW Reedy Real Estate agent.
Latest Blog Posts
We are welcoming the first signs of summer here from our view here at 101 York. And as we do, we're expanding our April monthly view post for a special summer events edition. Check out these fun
We wonder … did the Old Pro, when driving down York in his flashy peach Lincoln convertible, dream that someday the real estate agency he founded in 1951 would be run by one of his grandsons?